There are many lodging options available, some of which provide UCF visitors discounts. For information about lodging options close to UCF’s main campus please click here.
Statewide Job Fair FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
After your Statewide Job Fair registration is submitted, registration will be reviewed and once approved the registrant will receive an emailed invoice from email@example.com. At that time you will be able to log into Handshake to pay via credit card or you can mail a check to UCF Career Services P.O. Box 160165 Orlando, FL 32816-0165
Online Event Registration Instructions for employers with an existing Handshake account
- Go to https://app.joinhandshake.com/login and follow the instructions below or visit the following link How do I register for a Career Fair
- Login to Handshake using your existing username and password
- Click on the “FCC 2019 Statewide Job Fair” Registration link located at the bottom of the home page under “Upcoming Career Fairs”
- Review the “Career Fair Description” and click on “Register” at the top of the page
- Complete the registration form and submit
Online Event Registration Instructions for employers without a Handshake account
- Go to https://app.joinhandshake.com/register and follow the instructions below or visit the following link How to create a Handshake account
- Select “Employer” on the type of account page
- Complete employer information and click “sign up” at the bottom of the page
- Complete all required information
- Click on “Employer guidelines” at the bottom of the page and review and complete
- Click on “Confirm Email”
- After your information is submitted, you will receive your system generated email confirmation
- Once you confirm your email, you must log back into https://app.joinhandshake.com/login and join your company or “Create New Company”
- Next select “Connect to Schools”
- After your account is approved follow the instructions found above, Online Event Registration Instructions for employers with an existing Handshake account
Approximately 1,500 students have attended past Statewide events.
Visit the following link for nearby Hotels: http://www.ce.ucf.edu/hotels/
Registrations canceled at any time are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee. Registrations canceled after April 17, 2019 will not be refunded.
- One 6ft. x 30in. table for two representatives
(Extra reps are $25.00 each for Exempt From Florida Sales Tax employers and $26.63 for Standard employers, only 4 representatives allowed per table, no exceptions)
- Table Tent with company name
- Continental breakfast and lunch
The Statewide Job Fair is a joint effort of Florida’s ten public universities. This event provides students and alumni the opportunity to meet face-to-face with employers, distribute resumes, network and interview onsite. Representatives from corporations of a wide range of industries and sizes come to the Statewide Job Fair.
To receive registration information contact The University of Central Florida Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-823-2361 or follow instructions under “How do I register?”
University of Central Florida
C/O Addition Financial Arena (formerly known as CFE Arena)
Re: 2019 Statewide Job Fair
12777 North Gemini Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32816-1500
You may ship materials now through May 6, 2019 (please check with your shipping vendor to ensure packages arrive prior to the Statewide Job Fair) to the address below. Please indicate, in writing on all packages, which event the materials are for and make sure your company name is visible. Also, if your company has more than one box, please number them appropriately.
Telephone (Arena): (407) 823-3070
Telephone (UCF Career Services): 407-823-2361
The 2019 Statewide Job Fair will be in the CFE Arena on the University of Central Florida’s main campus. Visit the following link for directions to the UCF/CFE Arena: http://www.cfearena.com/directions.php
Reserved parking will be located in Garage F (behind the CFE Arena). Employer parking passes will be distributed at the entrance of garage F by a designated patroller.
*Directions to CFE Arena/garage F: http://www.cfearena.com/directions.php
*Follow directional signs to garage F
Freight drop-off will be available at the CFE Arena loading dock on West Plaza Drive. Follow “Employer Fright Drop-off” directional signs (from Alafaya Trail and Gemini Blvd).
Students from the ten Florida public universities (https://floridacareercenters.org/universities/) are invited to attend the Statewide Job Fair.
Contact The University of Central Florida’s Career Services office for assist with employer registration and event logistics.
UCF Career Services
Phone: 407-823-2361 or E-mail: email@example.com