2021 Virtual Statewide Job Fair
About The Event
Jump-start your job search at the 2021 Virtual Statewide Job Fair on June 10, 2021
Florida Career Centers are pleased to announce the upcoming Virtual Statewide Job Fair. This is an excellent opportunity to meet employers recruiting students and alumni for full-time and part-time professional opportunities.
Registration for this event opens on Thursday, May 20th at 8 a.m. EST. To speak with employers that interest you, you must register for those specific employers’ appointments. Employers have entered times that they are going to be available, and it is up to the candidates to find and sign up for appointments that they are interested in.List of Participating Employers
June 10, 2021 9AM - 4PM
The Statewide Job Fair is open to Florida's twelve universities students and alumni only.
Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
Everyone's goals and outcomes will be different.
- Research the Employment Market
- Determine Which Positions are a Strong Match For Your Background
- Submit Job Applications to Employers' Existing Openings
- Secure an Interview During or After the Event
- Tips on navigating career fairs from the University of Florida can be found here