Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU)
Florida Gulf Coast University Career Development Services
Career Development Services of the Division of Student Success and Enrollment Management
Career Development Services is dedicated to helping students explore career options, gain insight about their personality, work values and interests, participate in networking and professional development, gain real-world hands-on experiences and find success and meaning through their education and work.
Please visit our website fgcu.edu/careerservices for a full range of all we have to offer!
To help you achieve your recruitment goals, Career Development Services offers you many ways to build your brand on campus. We provide various opportunities to engage with students and alumni in order to become an “employer of choice.” You will enjoy greatest success attracting candidates when you use several of the options available through our offices. We welcome your new ideas for connection as well. Among existing events and activities, you may elect to participate in the following:
- Career & Internship Fair (fall and spring)
- Part-time Job Fair (fall)
- Recruitment Wednesdays (most Wednesdays during the fall and spring semester; held in the Cohen Center)
- Employer Express (once a month during the fall and spring semester; held in the Lutgert College of Business)
- A variety of additional small venue employer engagement events throughout the year
- Advertising in the Navigator (a local career and employer guide)